1. I am an organise-freak and like things to be organised (don’t mistake this for a neat-freak though – Lol). I’m drawn to this office space for its clean lines and sleek design. I like the way the volume has been pumped up with the texture of the rug and the neon accessories add a great splash of colour.
3. Working from a home office space doesn’t have to be boring and bland. I love that this space has powerful pops of colour in a room dominated by white – like a blank canvas. By adding strong colours in the form of cushions, accessories and paintings you can make a space more engaging.
4. I would love to have this in my office – nicely organised, coordinated files for technical-drawings, design proposals and schedules. By using very simple yet even shelving you can achieve a nice, clean look. Again this space allows for a lot of natural light which is perfect!
5. I must admit to lovin’ me some Parisian chic and this scheme is no exception. I love the use of ice and duck egg blues against the off-white. Having a mixture of various sized frames also helps to give this scheme a bit of character.
Images supplied by: House to Home
6. Last but by no means least this office also tops my list. Its not just because of how organised it is but I like the use of cherry wood and the different textures used within this scheme.