Last night I was invited to an exclusive preview of Westfield – London’s Home Trends Show. And it was a hive of excitement. This exclusive preview gave me the golden opportunity to get a sneak peak at what’s on offer at the event. This is the first of its kind for Westfield London who have creatively transformed The Atrium into a home set designed to leave you overflowing with inspiration for every room in the house. This uber fun show is running from May 26-30th – which is a great for that Bank Holiday break. The event is sponsored by DULUX (who has designed these delightful room sets) in addition to Samsung, Philips and Brita.
At the event there will also be a great stylist courtesy of Debenhams who will be on hand to advise you on what colours suit you. The personal shopping service is free so why not try it out.
Then once you’ve got your home sorted and your wardrobe revamped you can head over to the on-hand make-up artists courtesy of ‘The Make Up Store’ for a makeover.
- Surprise celebrity and special guest appearances
- WIN: A £2,500 room makeover by DULUX in their ‘Name a Paint’ competition (1st Prize).
- Interior master classes and ‘How to’ demos with the DULUX decorator
- Free DULUX paint tester samples
- Live design demos and daily discounts stores inc. Habitat, Marks & Spencer, House of Fraser and Mamas & Papas
|Creative use of colour using graphical shapes of colour as a feature|
|Innovative design by using paint to create a headboard structure|